Monday, October 3, 2011

ANOTHER WEEK, ANOTHER AWARD

Congrats to William Vlachos, who was named SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week.  For those of you at home keeping score, Bama has had at least one player win an SEC award for four out of the five weeks so far this season.  How Trent (181 rushing yards, 2 TDs) and Courtney (4 tackles, including 3 for a loss and a sack, and 1 interception returned for a TD) were passed over is beyond us.  I guess the SEC has to be fair to all of the other teams out there.  Also, a big congrats to Mike Dyer who had 141 yards rushing on 141 carries.  Way to go Mike... you're something special.



http://www.TheTideandTiger.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up something
    new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues
    using this site, as I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get
    it to load properly. I had been wondering if your
    hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading
    instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if
    ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email
    and can look out for much more of your respective fascinating content.

    Make sure you update this again soon.

    Feel free to visit my site ... porte de garage basculante avec portillon intégré

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this post haѕ touched all thе internet users, its гeally гeallу fаstidious рost on builԁing up new blog.


    Alѕo visіt mу blog porte de garage sectionnelle aluminium

    ReplyDelete